I trust you have caught up with the news that Auckland is returning to Alert Level 3 from 11.59 pm, Tuesday 21 September. Following the government’s Alert Level 3 procedures, the school is open to receive a limited number of students of parents who are essential workers and cannot secure alternative suitable care options from Wednesday, 23 September. Please complete this link if you are an essential worker and your children require supervision for this week and next. Please note that you cannot drop your child at school if you have not registered at least 12 hours before the required supervision day.
Summary of Important Information for Alert Level 3
- The Junior Campus is closed until further notice. We will supervise registered students from Years 1-10 who are children of essential services at the Senior Campus.
- We will accommodate students in bubbles of 10 students and three staff members. Bubbles won’t have any close contact with other bubbles.
- A limited amount of Year 13 students completing specialist practical work is onsite during the next two weeks. They are invite-only, and we permit them to enter the gates while maintaining social distancing at all times.
- KingsWay encourages the wearing of masks for all staff and students under Alert Level 3.
- Please drop your children at the Bolam Court, located between the main Senior Campus Reception and old Primary buildings? Would you please follow the one-way circular drive-through? Drop off is strictly between 8:30 am, and 9 am. A staff member will escort your child to their bubble. Please remain in your car during drop off and pick-ups to ensure a contactless process.
- A nurse will be onsite daily, but if your child shows any cold or flu symptoms, you will be contacted and must collect them asap. On collection remain in your car in the Visitors car park outside the Senior Campus Main Reception and call the nurse on 09-427 0903 Ext 0
- We have postponed all in-person activities until further notice.
- The Office will be staffed but will not be open for business. However, should you need to contact Reception, please call 09-427 0900 in the first instance.
- The website will update the community on all Alert Level 3 protocols.
- Online and home learning continue under Alert Level 3 and is the only form of instruction available.
- We do not permit sharing of food or drink at Alert Level 3.
In the meantime, please stay home and stay safe. I ask you to pray that we return to normal conditions asap.