Parent Teacher Association
Our PTA team is made up of parent and teacher volunteers who work with the school’s Board of Trustees, Principal and management staff to achieve our two objectives:
- To build a culture of community by welcoming new families to KingsWay and cultivating a sense of belonging and contribution within our school family.
- To enrich the learning environment of our students by raising funds for extra items and the improvement of facilities that are not covered by the NZ Christian Proprietors Trust or Board of Trustees budget.
All parents, caregivers, whanau, staff, Board members and friends of the school are invited to be part of the PTA. All members will be Christians who support the vision and philosophy of Christian education and the KingsWay School statement of faith. Nominations to join the PTA are made and ratified with the school Board of Trustees.
1 Peter 4:10 “God has given each of you a gift from his great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another.”
Ways to be Involved
- We welcome as many helpers as we can get at any of the PTA events. You could sign up to be an Event Helper.
- Come along and meet the PTA team at any of our PTA meetings which are held twice per term. Come as a guest, meet our team and get an idea of what’s involved to be a PTA member.
- Sign up and become a PTA member! We would love to have parents join our fun and creative team.
PTA meetings are held in the Junior Campus staffroom from 7 pm to about 8:30 pm.
Monday 14th June
Monday 9th August
Monday 23rd August
Monday 8th November
Monday 6th December