International Student Enrolment
International Student Placements
- KingsWay School offers placements to students for a minimum of one year.
- Middle and Senior students need an adequate level of English in order to be integrated into subject classes
- Senior students who wish to be considered for NCEA need to have well-developed written and spoken English skills
How to Enrol
Additional Documents Required:
- Cyber Safety Agreement
- Confidential Report (this must be completed by a non-family member).
- Email the completed Cyber Safety Agreement and Confidential Report to: email@example.com
Once the application is received, the Enrolment Officer will send an acknowledgement of receipt.
What we look for
- Applicants are assessed on their individual merit
- It is essential that all students support the Christian Values of KingsWay School
- Students need to have a passion for learning and an ability to academically succeed in a new language/culture
- KingsWay School places a high value on relationships. Applicants must demonstrate respect to themselves and others at all times
The interview is an important step of the school’s consideration of your child’s application. The interview is held by the International Director and provides an opportunity to meet with the International staff and ask any questions.
Parent partnership is an important aspect of our school and we request the presence of at least one parent in the interview.
Offer of Place
After careful consideration, a letter of offer and an invoice is sent to the agent/family of successful applicants.
The Offer of Place is conditional upon the full payment of the international student course fee. Once the course fee is paid, the offer becomes unconditional.